Monday, March 19, 2018

My Books and Reality

Television cops are make-believe. People seem to form their perceptions of the world they live in around TV. It must be shocking for them, when something happens that their friends from TV would never do. Stuff like beating on a 12 year old. After 29 years of law enforcement I figured I'd pull back the curtain and let folks see it for what it is.

“I was shocked because I knew he was a detective and I thought that they were held to higher standards that there was no way that that would happen, especially to a 12 year old girl,” the restaurant’s manager, Will Atkins, told CBS Austin. “Nobody has any idea, there was no reasoning, no logical explanation.”

1 comment:

While our Attention is on Foreign Wars

the killings continue in the good old United States. Will provide another installment of People Shooter soon enough.