Friday, April 13, 2018

I Shall Speak . . . The Truth and Nothin' but The Truth!

u ever thougth of how u gonna die maybe on round to your empty head or a knife a cross the neck and you make fun of Islam no more you sorry soul

Yesterday this message was left in comments. Like I say, all comments are considered and respected but that in no way means I agree with them. I mean, I like my head with only holes for ears, eyes, nose and one mouth. I figure that's plenty of holes and my neck? I prefer the uncut version. I'm hard enough on it shaving! Peace until another day. If this keeps up they gonna put me on the Endangered Species List!

2 comments:

  1. Yikes on the last post. Guess you got to be careful! Serious question. What is the most serious issue confronting this nation (US) currently? We can't wait and do't intend this to be a baited question.

    ReplyDelete

Agree to Disagree

I'm not big on say, hostage taking. You know, it's always been a crime and continues to be. Murderous rampages have never been my th...